iRAP assessments are an internationally-recognised approach to managing road safety risk and saving lives. By taking iRAP training you and your team will build knowledge about infrastructure risk and develop the skills needed to perform iRAP assessments.
Search for the right training solutions for you below, alternatively contact iRAP’s Training and Accreditation Coordinator Alessandra Françóia (email@example.com) for more information.
iRAP Star Rating Essentials Online Video Series (complete at your own pace) – Register Now
June 19 @ 8:00 am - December 31 @ 5:00 pm UTC+11$US200
Get the essentials for STAR RATING roads and designs for safety – REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
The United Nations (UN) have adopted targets that include Star Ratings. iRAP assessments are an internationally recognised approach to managing road safety risk and saving lives and road agencies in more than 90 countries have used iRAP assessments.
To help meet growing demand for Star Rating assessments, iRAP created a specific training video series. The iRAP Star Rating Essentials is a series of five videos recorded after a webinar series delivered in December 2018.
Each module is between 60 to 70 minutes and covers the following topics:
- Introduction to iRAP, global road safety and the ‘safe system’;
- How to plan and perform iRAP road surveys;
- How to plan and perform iRAP road attribute coding;
- How to use iRAP’s online software, ViDA, to produce Star Rating and Safer Roads Investment Plans (SRIP);
- How iRAP can be used to Star Rate designs;
- Practical survey, coding and Star Rating activities.
By taking this training, students will build knowledge about infrastructure risk and develop the skills needed to perform iRAP assessments.