International Road Assessment Programme: Supporting 3-star or better journeys for all road users.
Pakistan Road Assessment Programme (PakRAP) Phase 1 project complete
Star Rating for Schools app in the news - Florida, USA
BIGRS project results and interventions saving lives on the roads of Fortaleza, Brazil
iRAP's CEO visit to ITF Head Office
Road Survey and Road Attribute Coding training
Save the date – iRAP training on road survey and road attribute coding
- Introduction to iRAP
- Data Collection Specifications
- Specifications of the Support Data
- Road Coding Specifications
- Quality Assurance
- Practical activities for coding road attributes
- Tests of Codification of Path Attributes.
Participants who successfully complete the training and pass the accreditation tests will obtain:
- Certificate of completion of training.
- One-year iRAP Accreditation in Path Attribute Coding.
- Completion of one of two steps for Accreditation in Survey.
* Does not include accreditation of equipment and software of the field survey system. For more information contact us.
When: 30/10/18 to 01/11/18
Where: UFSC Auditorium, Rua Dom Joaquim, 757. Centro – Florianópolis / SC
Target Audience: This course is intended for technicians and road engineers who will be involved in data collection and ideally with experience in field data collection.
Investment: R$ 5,500.00 per person (USD1,200)
Registrations: Book your place by email firstname.lastname@example.org