iRAP assessments are an internationally-recognised approach to managing road safety risk and saving lives. By taking iRAP training you and your team will build knowledge about infrastructure risk and develop the skills needed to perform iRAP assessments.
Search for the right training solutions for you below, alternatively contact iRAP’s Training and Accreditation Coordinator Alessandra Françóia (email@example.com) for more information.
Other topics coming soon:
- Establishing a RAP in your Country webinar
- iRAPs Crash Rate Risk Mapping webinar series
- Safe Roadsides webinar series
Advanced Coding 2 Part Webinar Series – Part 1 (8/10/19) & Part 2 (10/10/19)
October 8 @ 6:00 pm - October 10 @ 7:30 pm UTC+10
REGISTRATION for this webinar is not yet open. Please register your interest to attend with iRAP’s Training and Accreditation Coordinator Alessandra Françóia (firstname.lastname@example.org).
More information to follow….
- 08/10 – Part One starts at 6.00pm AEST (UTC +11)
- 10/10 – Part Two starts at 6.00pm AEST (UTC +11)