TRAINING AND ACCREDITATION NEWSLETTER
Welcome to iRAP’s Training and Accreditation Newsletter – where you can access the latest information on our Training and Accreditation programme. Here you will get to know specifications updates, the training calendar, the iRAP accreditation process and who our accredited suppliers are.
Access the latest edition and previous editions below.
In latest November 2020 edition of the iRAP Training and Accreditation e-newsletter you can read about:
- Upcoming webinar series in Spanish: World Bank and iRAP helping save lives in Latin America – BIGRS 2020-25
- New Establishing and Developing an iRAP Programme in your country course in Spanish
- New Star Rating for Schools course in Spanish
- New iRAP Road Attribute Coding Exercises course
- iRAP Coding Manual version 5.1 released
- Meet Agustin Centeno, one of our training presenters and accreditation assessors
- World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims – Remember Support Act
iRAP’s Training and Accreditation Team