Star Rating Essentials is now available to take at your own pace in French – Enrol here
Get the essentials for STAR RATING roads and designs for safety through a 5 x 1 hour training modules plus assignment
The United Nations (UN) have adopted targets that include Star Ratings. iRAP assessments are an internationally recognised approach to managing road safety risk and saving lives and road agencies in more than 100 countries have used iRAP assessments.
By taking this training, students will build knowledge about infrastructure risk and develop the skills needed to perform iRAP assessments.
To help meet growing demand for Star Rating assessments, iRAP created a specific training video series.
The course includes 5 modules with the following topics:
- Introduction to iRAP, global road safety and the ‘safe system’;
- How to plan and perform iRAP road surveys;
- How to plan and perform iRAP road attribute coding;
- How to use iRAP’s online software, ViDA, to produce Star Rating and Safer Roads Investment Plans (SRIP);
- How iRAP can be used to Star Rate designs;
- Practical survey, coding and Star Rating activities.
Each module has an assignment and certificate is included upon successful completion of the entire course.
Fee: USD200 per person.
This course is also available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Vietnamese.