We are pleased to announce a new free webinar in September – UNRSC Webinar: The Ten-Step Plan for Safer Road Infrastructure.
Date: 9 September 2020
Time: 14.00 – 15.30 CEST (Geneva time)
Equivalent time zones:
- 8.00 – 9.30 EDT (Washington DC time)
- 9.00 – 10.30 BRT (Brasilia time)
- 15.00 – 16.30 EAT (Dar es Salaam time)
- 17.30 – 18.30 IST (New Delhi time)
- 19.00 – 20.30 ICT (Bangkok time)
- 20.00 – 21.30 CST (Beijing time)
The Ten Step Plan for Safer Road infrastructure has been produced by the United Nations Road Safety Collaboration partners to support countries seeking to implement initiatives in relation to the “Improved safety of road infrastructure and broader transport networks”, the UN Convention on Road Traffic and Road Signs and Signals and the achievement of UN Member States Agreed Global Targets 3 and 4 for safer new and existing roads.
Initial programme includes:
- Opening: Introduction to UNRSC
- UNRSC Safer Roads and Mobility Group
- Supporting Road Safety Action: The UN Road Safety Trust Fund
- From commitment to action: Ten Step Plan Pilot in Tanzania
- Investing in Safer Road Infrastructure
- Question and answer session.
This is a 90 minute FREE OF CHARGE webinar.
Note: There’s a limited number of seats available for this webinar. However, the session will be recorded and will be made available soon after on the event page.